CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANTS
Positions Available at the CDC and Youth Center
- Programs Assistants are needed to provide care for children and youth 5-18 yrs.
- Full-time or Flex positions available.
- On-the-job training provided.
- Tuition assistance and benefits available for full time positions.
- Must be 18 and high school graduate.
- Must be able to complete a background check.
For more information, you may visit https://21fss.com/about/naf-hro/ or https://21fss.com/about/naf-hro/current-vacancies/.
The RP Lee Youth Center services the Peterson Complex, a military community that includes Peterson SFB, Cheyenne Mountain and Schriever SFB, giving military families a safe and secure environment for their children.
It offers a variety of programs: School Age Program, Youth Sports, Pre-Teen and Teen Programs, and Instructional Classes. These programs follow the guidelines set forth by the United States Air Force, the Boys and Girls Club of America, National 4-H, National After-School Alliance, National Association of Education of Young Children, and the National Youth Sports Coaches Association. Each program offers children the opportunity to participate in activities that are of interest to them and provide a positive learning experience.
YOUTH CENTER MEMBERSHIP
Membership Registration ProcessRegistering for Youth Center Membership registration is now an online-only registration process.
- To begin the process for electronic membership, please send an email to [email protected] and say, “I request access to the CYP-BMS online registration system.”
- Peterson’s YC staff will send you the registration link on the new website.
- Once you fill out the necessary information, you’re on your way to membership.
- If you have any questions, please call the RP Lee Youth Center, Bldg. 1555, Peterson Space Force Base, at 719-556-7220.
Annual Membership: Free!
Day Pass: Free!
Temporary Memberships are available for families who are PCSing. These memberships are for two weeks at no charge.
Child must be 9 years old to qualify for membership.
Membership cards are required to be shown for each visit.
Members’ Code of Conduct
Thank you for being a Youth Center member. Click here for our Members’ Code of Conduct, basic guidelines regarding procedures, behavior, equipment use, field trips and more.
In accordance with the AFI Instruction 48-110 IP, 11.5.3, all children and youth enrolled in CYP are required to follow Center for Disease Control and Prevention Recommended Immunizations Schedule for Children and Adolescents Aged 18 and Younger. All children in our facilities are required to be up-to-date with immunizations, including the flu shot.
This requirement may be waived if there is religious or medical contraindication that prevents the child from receiving the immunization. If you desire to seek the waiver, please call the Lead Training Curriculum Specialist at 719-556-7460.
Please complete this Child Information Sheet for all children attending activities in the Airman and Family Services Flight — Child Development Center, Family Child Care Program or School-Age Programs.
For more information contact the Youth Center at 719-556-7220.